There are benefits to making a research appointment:
- Receive one-on-one help from a librarian for up to 40 minutes.
- Learn to create a research strategy (select and refine a topic).
- Get help finding sources for your assignment (scholarly, peer reviewed, books and more!).
- Get help citing your sources (MLA, APA, etc).
- Hear from other students how a research appointment helped them!
- A Librarian can help you research, cite, explore a topic and more!
- For writing or tutoring help, use one of CRC's Tutoring Services.
- If necessary, cancel an appointment using the email confirmation.
- If a student fails to show up for an appointment within 15 minutes, the appointment will be cancelled by the librarian. The student may reschedule at another time if they still need research assistance.
Note: Due to the campus closure, all research appointments are currently held online or via phone. Connection details and will be emailed by a librarian in advance of the appointment.