Group Study Rooms
Cosumnes River College Library provides seven group study rooms for collaborative work and study.
- Groups of two (2) or more have priority in using the group study rooms.
- Students using the study rooms must abide by all Cosumnes River College policies.
- Rooms are not to be used for regularly scheduled classes or meetings.
- Rooms may be reserved two days in advance and must be reserved at least one hour before desired occupancy time.
- Dry erase supplies for use on the whiteboards can be checked out by visiting the Circulation Desk. A current Access Card is required for checkout.
- Users must vacate study rooms fifteen minutes before the Library closes.
NOTICE: Students not in compliance with any policies or rules will be asked to leave, may lose study room privileges, and may be subject to the college student discipline process.