Group Study Rooms
Cosumnes River College Library provides 12 group study rooms for collaborative work and study. Rooms 1-5 are reservable for two hours at a time. Rooms 6 through 12 are available on a first come, first serve basis. Individuals or groups are permitted to use the study rooms for online classes; however, students should use headphones for sound.
- Students, staff, and visitors to the library must comply with all college and district policies and safety regulations
- Study rooms are for the use of currently-enrolled students. Outside groups cannot reserve a study room.
- Large groups have priority for the largest study rooms ( rooms 3 & 4)
- Groups of two (2) or more have priority in using the group study rooms.
- Rooms are not to be used for regularly scheduled classes or meetings.
- Rooms may be reserved up to two days in advance and must be reserved at least one hour before the desired occupancy time.
- Back to back reservations by members of the same group are not allowed.
- Dry erase/Jamboard supplies can be checked-out by visiting the Circulation Desk.
- Users must vacate study rooms fifteen minutes before the Library closes.
Notice: Students not in compliance with any policies or rules will be asked to leave, may lose study room privileges, and may be subject to the college student discipline process.