You don't have to make an appointment to get help from a librarian, but there are benefits to making one:
- Receive one-on-one help from a librarian for up to 40 minutes.
- Learn to create a research strategy (select and refine a topic).
- Get help finding sources for your assignment (scholarly, peer reviewed, books and more!).
- Get resources for citing your sources (MLA, APA, etc).
To set an appointment:
- Select the librarian you'd like to meet with to view available dates and times. OR
- Select the date you'd like to meet to make the next available appointment.